To file a copyright infringement on Gothpleasures, you will need to send a written notification that includes substantially the information required by and stated in Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
To file a DMCA Notice, state the following information:
- Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted materials or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of the owner and provide a physical signature in written (paper) form or electronic signature (electronic form).
- Specify the copyrighted materials you believe were infringed, or if a large number of works were infringed, a representative list of the works.
- Provide the location (URL’s) of materials that are infringing your copyrighted work, on Gothpleasures.com site that contain these materials. Please do not attach other files (images, pdfs, etc.), but only a list of Gothpleasures.com website URL’s. Providing all URL’s in the body of the letter is the best way for us to process your request promptly.
- State your contact details including your name, street address, phone number, and email. If you are acting on behalf of the copyright owner please also describe your affiliation with the copyright holder (e.g agent, attorney, vendor).
- State that you have “a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.”
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under a penalty of perjury. To do so, include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the (copyright) owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”.
- Please write in English only, all emails in other languages will be ignored.
- To claim your rights, your Proper DMCA Notice must be sent to our Designated Agent of Gothpleasures to email: dandreclo498 (@) gmail.com
Failure to include all of the above details may result in a delay of the processing of the DCMA Notice.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If we receive proper notification of copyright infringement, we will respond promptly by removing or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Please note that Gothpleasures will not necessarily send a confirmation about the takedown actions to the person reporting the content.